TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, September 30, 2010

September

September brought lots of smiles from our 2nd son, McKoy, as he celebrated his sixth birthday (on the 7th)! He saw this awesome cake idea in a magazine (only the one we saw was the size of a four tier wedding cake) and wanted to try it! I used 2 packages of oreos for this one, but it still made Koy's smile appear!
This has become a little tradition in our family-decorating the birthday person's door for them to see when they wake up-and McKoy was super excited to find it that morning.
Addison kept her big brother company while he enjoyed breakfast in bed and watched a little TV in mom's room.
His #6 pancake
Couldn't quite take his eyes of the latest episode of Super Why to get a picture...
I called KUPI 99 and put McKoy's birthday on the Baker's Dozen Birthday Round Up (another little tradition). I had to record it because he was still asleep! And my memory card filled up and didn't have enough memory to catch this much. Sad, because it didn't catch the best part! HE WON! He was soooo excited when I told him about it and had a blast picking out ANY 13 donuts he wanted. (of course he shared with everyone!)
Happy Birthday buddy! We love you!

Eden is getting more and more mobile now a days. She finds the coolest places to hide and the yummiest three day old crumbs to put in her mouth.





School is in full swing and we are slowly getting a routine down. The boys are, for the most part, good about coming right home and doing homework and chores. I think they realized the sooner that's over with, the sooner they can play!

1 comment:

Halli said...

I love those pictures of Eden on the shelf! So cute!!!