TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{For Sale}

We have put our house on the market just this weekend. We really want to move closer to the Ririe area to make our family life better. I kept thinking we were fine living here, but one day Carter asked me, "Why do we still live in Shelley if dad works in Ririe???" I honestly didn't have an answer. There is no good reason why we should stay in Shelley, although it is such a great community, has good schools, and we like our ward, but I realized we can have all those things AND actually see our husband/father once in a while. We know the market is beyond bad, but it won't ever sell if it's not on the market, right?!?! Keep your fingers crossed that someone is looking for a nice clean house on a nice quiet street in a nice safe town!

MLS #: RR170706A

7 comments:

JMP said...

Wow! Your house looks amazing! Your hutch is incredible. REALLY looks good! If any house could sell in this market, it will be yours. We're praying for it!

Halli said...

Those are great pictures! I hope you can sell your house and get Damien home more! I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Lettie said...

Great pictures of your house - it look the exact same in real life.

Jane said...

Your house looks awesome! I hope some buyers come your way!

isaacandruth said...

Look at you - not only are you an awesome mom, but an awesome homemaker and decorator - Your house is BEAUTIFUL! It looks so welcoming and cosy! I am amazed all the time at what you do! Hoep yo are well xxx

isaacandruth said...

p.s. - sorry for the spelling errors! And good luck on selling the house!

Nate & Melis said...

Your house is so cute. I love the colors of Addisons room.