Mom and dad teach institute at the beautiful University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I have seen the sights of the campus and stadiums on the tv lots of times, but never really thought I would actually get to go there! It is a beautiful, HUGE, campus and it was fun to get a tour from mom and dad. We, of course, had to check out the basketball museum (North Carolina has a huge winning legacy and a lot of money goes into their basketball team) The museum was awesome-the only thing that would have made it better would be having my husband with me. Here are A LOT of photos from the museum-remember, I'm blogging them for our family's scrapbook/journal, so just scroll through if ya could care less! :)
National Championship Rings
Trophies and more Trophies-NC is a winnin' son of a gun...
Here is a big display all about Tyler Hansbrough. He is an incredible player and has all kinds of records under his name.
2 comments:
What a fun post! Brings back lots of memories from our visit, which I still need to get a post up. Love the pics though!
What an awesome experience and I have to say the videos of your parents made me tear up a little. Glad you had a great time :)
Post a Comment