Looks like you have busy too. I sometimes forget to check the blogs that are private. How cute that Addison was "blowing" out the lights. That is so cute. Looks like you guys are having fun. Enjoy all your snow!
I didn't think that you had been updating your blog--so I hadn't been checking it...since you went private the headline under your blog name didn't update. (that probably made no sense!) But it was fun catching up on your blog. I'll check back in more often.
The santa pictures are so cute. And I love the puppy pictures. How fun to have that many cute puppies! Hope you are finding homes for all of them!!! That is so many.
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing all the cute stuff about your kids! I love to read about it! I hope you guys had a really good Christmas! Happy New Year!
Happy anniversary! It seems like yesterday, to me, that you two got married. Crazy how fast time is going by. Marriage is the greatest and I hope that we get to celebrate a lot of anniversaries, like Grandma and Grandpa B. You have the cutest family and are such a good example to us all.
Hi Ashley Thanks for letting me be able to check out your blog. It lets me keep up a little with Karen's family. It was so great to be with you in St. George and see the kids. Mom & Dad just loved it. I tried to do a blog on here, but am still trying to figure it out, so I have a myspace.com/bearlakegirl account. JoAnne
12 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you did something fun!
Happy Anniversary hon!! You look as good as you did seven years ago!!
Happy Anniversary!! If it weren't for you two, I wouldn't have found my own sweetheart!! :)
Looks like you have busy too. I sometimes forget to check the blogs that are private. How cute that Addison was "blowing" out the lights. That is so cute. Looks like you guys are having fun. Enjoy all your snow!
I love wedding pictures! You guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. I remember that day. Time flies. Side note good luck with the drum set and the frog.
Hope you had a great anniversary!
I didn't think that you had been updating your blog--so I hadn't been checking it...since you went private the headline under your blog name didn't update. (that probably made no sense!) But it was fun catching up on your blog. I'll check back in more often.
The santa pictures are so cute. And I love the puppy pictures. How fun to have that many cute puppies! Hope you are finding homes for all of them!!! That is so many.
Time flies! Cute pictures. We will be married 7 years as well in a few weeks!!!
congrats! It seems like yesterday doesn't it? thats how it is for me anyways. Time flies!!!
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing all the cute stuff about your kids! I love to read about it! I hope you guys had a really good Christmas! Happy New Year!
Happy anniversary! It seems like yesterday, to me, that you two got married. Crazy how fast time is going by. Marriage is the greatest and I hope that we get to celebrate a lot of anniversaries, like Grandma and Grandpa B. You have the cutest family and are such a good example to us all.
Hi Ashley
Thanks for letting me be able to check out your blog. It lets me keep up a little with Karen's family. It was so great to be with you in St. George and see the kids. Mom & Dad just loved it. I tried to do a blog on here, but am still trying to figure it out, so I have a myspace.com/bearlakegirl account.
JoAnne
Post a Comment