TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Primos' Puppies

Most of you probably read that our dog had seven puppies. They are nine days old now, and growing more each day! We have six black ones and one brown one. The black ones are teeny little things, and the brown one is about twice the size of their brothers and sisters. (I actually don't know how many females and males we have, I'd have to basically climb into the doghouse, and I'm sure none of my neighbors want to look out their window and see that beautiful view! The boys love to climb right in and pet the puppies, but I'm fine just on the sideline.) We got a couple out today for some pics. They are so cute!!! Their eyes aren't open yet, but should be soon. Primos has proved to be a great mom! I'm glad they are all healthy and strong, as far as I can tell. These puppies mom is a Border Collie/Black Lab mix and the dad is a full-bred Golden Retriever. If you know anyone who would be interested in a puppy, we are giving them away, FREE, to good homes! They would be ready for Christmas...Santa brought us Primos last year. We shouldn't have had him bring any other toys, because once the boys saw her, everything else was quickly forgotten! Let me know in a comment or email! If no one ends up wanting them, I'll just put a big bow on each one of them and give them to my brothers and sisters for Christmas!!! :):):):)











5 comments:

Chelsea said...

They are SO CUTE!!!

The Hurd Herd said...

Cute puppies! Hannah would love one! Too bad we live in an apartment (No pets allowed)!

The Karrens said...

Could you send one to Tennesee? They are so cute. Actually, we can't have pets in our apartment, but they sure are adorable. Hey Ash, when is Amber due?

Jake and Megan said...

Cute puppies! We can't wait to see them! What a good present for all your brothers & sisters! Better yet why don't you just give them all to Dad and mom! They would love it!

Amber McArthur said...

Cute puppies. I can't believe there are so many of them. I feel bad for primos! Too bad we can't have one! Ha..Ha..