TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, October 27, 2008

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater


We finally carved pumpkins last night. I say finally because the boys have been seeing everyone else's on their front porch or in pictures on our friend's and family's blogs and begging to do it for a while now. But I knew it was NOT a task I wanted to take on by myself so I waited until Damien would be able to be home to do it with us!

(Addison is crying because she kept taking the top off her pumpkin and trying to touch the candle that was lit inside...she's mad at her mean mom for not letting her do this...)

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your pumpkins (and your kids) are cute!!!

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

Your family is so cute!!! That is funny of Adds. She must really be sad cause I have hardly ever seen her cry!!! Tell your boys we can't wait to see their costumes on friday!!!

Sabra said...

NIce pumpkins. Aren't mom's so mean. Hunter thinks I am mean when I tell Madison to stop biting me!

Your boys look so much alike! Your kids are cute.

The Dipo's said...

We did pumpkins last night too! A Great FHE activity. :o) Is Damiens pumkin a tribute to john wayne or something? lol!

Emily said...

Cute pumpkins! Nat's boys are the same way... they want to carve new pumpkins every day!