I wonder WHY?!?!?!?
Just thought I'd share with you our new family band....This was Carter's way of helping distract Adds and Koy while Damien and I were doing a few projects around the house....Thanks Carts!
We haven't had a ton of stuff going on lately, hence the slowing of our posts. Here's a quick update on the fam...
---Damien is having a great time teaching and coaching at Ririe. He is gone quite a bit but we are so glad we have such a hard working daddy and husband.
---I am still getting used to the transition of summer time to school time. I just got released from my Young Women's calling and am glad to be able to go to Relief Society now. It's been a while!
---Carter loves kindergarten-he comes home tired though I've noticed. That's okay with me though because the boys are ready for bed around 7:30! It's great to have the quite evening to relax or hang our with Damien if he's home.
---McKoy is now enjoying preschool and the time he spends there. He still is the best brother (as is Carter) to baby Addison; I don't believe there has been a day since she was born where I haven't had to say, "That's enough kisses, McKoy." or "Get out of her face, McKoy..." He means well, but it will be interesting to see what happens when Addison finally learns how to punch....:)
---Addison is growing fast and is sleeping good! She is now officially done nursing, since last week, anyway. She likes mac and cheese and yogurt!
2 comments:
Done nursing ---- hmm....
What cute little kids. I cannot believe Addison is done nursing:(.
I forget that she is big enough to do that. Mckoy looks like he is having a fun time with his paints. They also look cute in there aprons, i love having kids help you cook in the kitchen. I will try to get caught up and do the tag. I hadn't looked at your blog for a long time so I was excited to see all of these fun new posts. We also love watching the video of Addison crawling. Savannah really will watch this over and over while having a big smile. She will need to see that girl now that they can cover some ground together.
Post a Comment