TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Life in a Nutshell

Damien is teaching Chemistry and Physics at Shelley High School. He also helps coach baseball right now and did football and basketball previously. He still loves to hunt and fish but hardly ever gets to because he is so busy! He is the Priests Quorom Advisor in our ward. He is a really great dad and all our kids love him so much! They all scream and run around the house when he walks in from school. So does his Wife!! (Ha Ha) I feel really blessed to be married to such a hardworker and good person. I don't have a ton of pictures of Damien or I so I guess we'll have to start taking some... You can look him up on www.shelleyschools.org under the high school section to get his current email info.

No comments: